Thursday 8 September 2016

Hip Hip Hooray!


Hip hip hooray, it's almost the weekend! A quick and simple card again today. I coloured the Viking from the Clearly Besotted Hip Hip Hooray stamp set with my copics and fussy cut him. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set on a 5" card base and added my Viking with some of my foam tape (got to use it up somehow! As this was do quick and simple I made another!

It's a game of spot the difference! Hint - shoes. Hee Hee! Hubby is off playing darts tonight so I might be able to sneak in a bit of crafting in front of the telly. Have a fun evening x

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card. Sorry not been over to see you thus week. Up to my eyes making cards. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh a Viking, love him and his colours, great fun image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and perfectly CAS...thanks for the hint on the shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute is that little viking, I love he sentiment and CAS look of this card. Sorry that I have been meh with my commenting, hoping things will fall in place slowly, as my computer issue is sort of resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your Vikings are so cute Cara. Love them both. Great CAS card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Cara, I do love CB stamps (have a self imposed ban on them at the moment though until I have used all the ones I have already bought !)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha I did switch between the two of them a few times, and then had to cheat to see what the answer was ;) Love them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x