Thursday 1 September 2016

Wishing you well


Just sneaking in a quick post before I wander off to bed. This card is white in reality, just dodgy artificial lighting as the nights are starting to draw in now. It'll be the C word before we know it!
A quick card I rustled up for someone at work. We have to walk through her team's office to get to ours and so we always have a bit of a chat first thing. She's having an operation next week, so I decided to make her a card that our team could sign wishing her well. 
I used some of the cute critters from Clearly Besotted that I had stamped and fussy cut some time ago. I quickly coloured them in with my copic and added them with foam tape to the 6x6 card blank that I had mat and layered up. I stamped the two sentiments from the stamp set to finish. Well, aka you, I stamped the sentiments several times on squares of card before sticking them down - learnt that lesson!
Apologies if I've not visited you recently, my neck is really playing up at the moment and so I'm just managing to keep up with my DT commitments and trying to blog each day. I still love you all and will visit as soon as I can.
PS Day one of diet - both ok!

9 comments:

  1. How cute is this, brilliant card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Cara. I love the little critters. They really are cuties. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara such a cute get well card. Love it.
    Sorry your neck is aching hope it feels better soon.
    Don't mention the C word I was asked last week what extra I could work over Christmas, I don't know what I'm doing in a fortnight nevermind at Christmas.
    Christmas in retail, not a pretty sight!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara this is such a sweet get well card and the giraffe with the thermometer is the most adorable thing I've seen in ages!
    Hope your neck gets better soon and take care!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cara this is such a sweet get well card and the giraffe with the thermometer is the most adorable thing I've seen in ages!
    Hope your neck gets better soon and take care!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh those sick critters are sooooooo cute! I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card, they look so cute sitting there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully colored images, love the sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x