Monday 5 September 2016

Sending positive vibes


Monday evening, and another early night is on the cards, well, after both episodes of Corrie obviously! Only working 4 days a week with Wednesdays off does make life more manageable. I can always think, just tomorrow to get through and then I can rest. Mind you, not sure about the rest this Wednesday. Our boiler packed up a couple of weeks ago and I've finally got round to arranging for someone to come and look at it on Wednesday morning. Amazing how you can cope without it in warm weather, with a washing machine, dishwasher and electric shower, the hose of which will stretch to the sink if you try.
Today's card was made using the Clearly Besotted Be Lucky set that was released last month (sitting on my hands tonight when their new releases go live at 10pm - just saying the time in case anyone else wants to mosey on over there). I'd previously stamped, coloured and fussy cut out the images during a crafting session last week. As the cloud stamp from trouble in a tutu was still sat on desk I added that to my background and coloured in the clouds with clear wink of Stella so there is a subtle sparkle in real life. I added the sentiment from the be lucky set (totally why I bought this set along with the bunny character, as we often send and ask for positive vibes on the bunny forum I post on) a doodled border and some tiny gems to finish.
Off to clean the kitchen floor now, I sliced up a small melon to take to work for lunch tomorrow and managed to drop the entire box on the floor before I put the lid on. My kitchen floor now resembles the sticky carpet sponge in Bake Off!

7 comments:

  1. Another cute card, loving the images and the fun sentiment. Had a chuckle about the melon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute CAS card and look on thee bright side it wasn't milk you spilt!
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Cara, I need more cute cards like this. Love that sentiment too, positive vibes think I need that.
    I cant believe how far behind I am with commenting. Got a few posts to go check out, sorry for my absence. I have invited you to be friend and join a group on Facebook too. Moving along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute CAS card Cara! Thanks for commenting and continuing to visit whilst I have been doing my Presidential team duties - appreciate that you haven't deserted me! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww they are just so cute!
    I did laugh at your sticky floor drama .. I've my seat booked in front of the telly for Bake Off tonight, will probably just sit and drool for an hour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I love these cute images, so pretty. CASlicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Cara, could have done with those vibes today.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x