Friday 27 May 2016

Friday Oldie and a purple warning...


Friday once again and time to join up with the very lovely Erika to share a crafting oldie make, whether it's been on your blog in years gone by, or whether it's never seen the light of day and is languishing under a pile of forgotten crafty stuff on top of the wardrobe!
This was a birthday card that I made my sister about 5 years ago, I hadn't had my big shot for long and those label dies were one of the first dies that I bought. I used a Fairy Doodles stamp and coloured it in with my first set of copics and coloured the paper flowers to match. I'm pretty sure the patterened card was from Hunkydory. As you can probably tell, my sister's favourite colour is purple, she even got married in a Cadbury's purple dress! She first declared purple to be her favourite colour back in the late 80's when purple was soooo not in fashion and finding anything purple was nigh on impossible. I got so used to looking for purple things for her that they started to pop out when I saw anything that colour and I ended up addicted to it too! Beware of the purple addiction...

7 comments:

  1. I'm afraid your warning is far too late for me! I've been addicted to the colour since the 70's!!!

    Happy Friday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cara, my name is Megan I am addicted to purple, haha group therapy time? Gorgeous card lovely story to go with it. Have a great weekend.... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning what a lovely card, and as you say Purple is the colour :)

    have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cara, such a sweet image and a fabulous oldie share, the colours are wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Cara. The image is so cute and very pretty paper too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great oldie Cara thanks for joining me this Friday. Your wee image is so very cute.
    Have a good weekend, hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. Thanks for sharing it again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x