Tuesday 31 May 2016

Have a beautiful day, again.



Whilst I was making a white and one colour card for the card swap, I also made this card. I started off with a 6x6 card blank and cut a smaller square with my tattered lace pin dot dies and mounted on foam tape. I die cut the elements out of the Tonic Sew Pretty, have a beautiful day die set in white and built up on the card. I die cut the sentiment out of gold card and added some gems to the flowers.
The space around the decorative circles looked a little stark, probably should have embossed that layer in hindsight, but instead I added some decorative corners from a random Spellbinders set and added a little more bling to bring the card together. 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Cara, a gorgeous white with one card. Nice fleur de lis in corners... have a great day... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is perfect as is. Very classy looking. I love the way you have created the layers using the different dies . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh my goodness this is so pretty. I love all the layers and bits and pieces, so soft and lacy. I totally lack in this type of die, I shouldn't look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the pop of the gold on this mainly white card. Your design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the pop of the gold on this mainly white card. Your design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Cara, beautiful dies and the splash of gold just makes the whole creation pop,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Cara, beautiful dies and the splash of gold just makes the whole creation pop,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love white on white cards - so delicate & elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what lovely die cuts and stunning design Cara.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great WOW card Cara.
    Have you been getting new dies? A tad green here, loving the style of all your new cards.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a clean and crisp design. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x