Tuesday 24 May 2016

Thanks



Yep, the dodgy photographer is back again! It is a 6" square card blank, honest.
I stamped the Uniko cosmos flower on watercolour paper multiple times, coloured with spectrum noir sparkle pens and fussy cut them out. I drew a circle round my roll of tape to give me a guide and stuck the flowers in a circle. I die cut the memory box thanks die in blue and charcoal card to give a shadow effect and added it to the centre. Tonic Nuvo glitter drops in the centre of the flowers to finish. The watercolour paper and charcoal card were from the bit box and so I'm taking this card over to the snippets playground, wonder if anyone's up for a game of skipping?!

9 comments:

  1. I love your wreath card. They colours of them flowers are lovely and they look great on their kraft card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wreath card. They colours of them flowers are lovely and they look great on their kraft card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple but great idea to use your roll of tape to draw the circle. Didn't think of that one. Der! Love these cosmos flowers. Just planted some in my new herbaceous border in the garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, Cara. Great idea for using the roll of tape as a guide for drawing the circle, ready to place your beautiful flowers. Love the blues against the kraft card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So did you sleep in? LOL, I came along at 9am EST and no post :) It was totally worth the wait, I love the colour you have used, along with Purple it is one of my faves. Clever shadow with the word die, I'm going to have to try that..Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! And your photography can't be dodgy - I can actually see the sparkle in the flowers. I always seem to manage to kill any sparkle in my photos.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous Cara, I love the simplicity of the design and the colours of the pretty flowers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card Cara - the wreath of flowers is so pretty and I love the blues against the Kraft card.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, I love the colours you used and the design, it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x