Tuesday 17 May 2016

New beginnings.


So, this is what the lounge looks like this evening. The rest of the house is in a very similar/worse state. The reason? After 3 1/2 years of marriage my husband moved in with me today!
The sale of his house was finally completed today. When we met about 5/6 years ago we both had houses (and mortgages). Neither house was really suitable for both of us, but mine is slightly bigger and has room for the bunnies. For reasons I won't go into *coughboundarydisputecough* we were unable to sell his house and we were unable to rent it out due to a clause in the deeds, so Hubby has been commuting between our two houses daily for the last 5 years.
The house is now full to bursting as, like everything that takes forever, it finally happens with ridiculous speed. My crafting is likely to be curtailed as a) we need to sort through and organise things and b) I can't get near half my crafting stash! That said I need to make a card for work by Thursday. This could be fun...

7 comments:

  1. Heeee you'll feel like newly-weds again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fabulous! As Lynne says, you'll feel like newly weds again. Just make sure you stake a claim to enough drawer and wardrobe space - start as you mean to go on :) Tee, hee!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, it's going to be like starting married life for the first time all over again! I hope he doesn't leave the toilet seat up.....
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cara, full to bursting right enough, hope you're able to find a place for it all, but you might be able to toss some of it too,just don't give up your space lol,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got your work cut out there Cara. Bet you have two of everything as well?
    Good luck digging through to get into your crafty stash.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is going to be like when you first started dating..learning new habits! LOL. I remember when my Hubby moved in with me..it was chaos for about 3 months..the two of everything drove me insane..who's is best..Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, good heavens, girl! I hope the marriage lasts now that you've gone and turned it into a traditional arrangement! Good luck with getting it all sorted amicably and efficiently. You know I have a sickness where I actually love doing that sort of thing so I'm sad that I don't live closer so I can come and help! I'll be there in spirit!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x