Sunday 24 April 2016

Congratulations


Hello from the Lake District! A quick post whilst tea is cooking. I had a good time at the rabbit talk, met lots of forum people and learnt a heck of a lot, even if it did remind me of being back in lectures at uni! There was as promised lots of cake and I even came home with a slice for my supper.
No crafting this weekend, but I don't think I've shared this make with you. I made this heart for a colleague who got engaged and apparently has lots of hearts decorating her house. I started with a white twig heart from the works. I die cut some spellbinders spiral flowers out of felt and attached them, some buttons, ribbons and crystals with a hot glue gun. My roast chicken calls, so see you tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. Great heart Cara. Enjoy your roast.

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful heart Cara. I bet she didn't have another one like yours. Glad to hear you enjoyed the lecture and meeting up with friends. Enjoy your dinner. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful wreath, the floral arrangement is stunning, great colour combo to.
    Enjoy your chicken dinner.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral heart, beautiful colours Cara, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so beautiful!! Glad you are having a good time!
    P.s hope you saved a slice of cake for me! :-P
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what a beautiful gift for your friend! Glad you enjoyed your rabbit talk and cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty accent. Perfect for adding to a display. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Always nice to see you. Glad you got a lot from the bunny conference. Always like to learn new things. Creative Blessings! Kel

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's lovely Cara. You know, ages ago, I bought one of these hearts cheap in Primark and it lay around for months before I decided I was never going to get round to doing anything with it so I chucked it out!! Wish I hadn't now.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab project. I'm sure it was especially well received by someone who obviously love heart decorations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful heart Cara....Looks like you had a busy weekend and lots of cake!....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful heart Cara....Looks like you had a busy weekend and lots of cake!....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cara, your gift is gorgeous, I'm sure it went down well... have a great week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Cara, hmm cake..I really need to bake this week. Love the heart, I really like the colours you chose for decorating it. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creation Cara. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x