Wednesday 27 April 2016

What's on your workdesk Wednesday


It's Wednesday again (where is the time going?) and so it's time to join the very lovely Julia to share what's happening on our work desks. It's the crafting equivalent of through the keyhole. "What type of crafter lives at a desk like this?" Go on admit it, you read that whilst doing the Lloyd Grossman voice in your head, didn't you!
So, the table of shame this week is more of a dumping ground than a workspace. In evidence are two baskets of dies and stamps and my basket of embossing powders with some rejected butterflies stamped with starlight paint, which were too big for the card you can just about see in the middle of the table and which I posted yesterday.
I need to do some tidying up this afternoon as Mum is visiting tomorrow and we usually sit at the table for a brew. I also need to retrieve the telly from the back of the table as I'm lending it to my parents so that they can use it in their caravan when they go away as their small one has given up the ghost! Where does that expression come from? Hope you all have a lovely Wednesday, and that the sun is shining where you are.

14 comments:

  1. So glad you cant see my space Cara...Ive got two 6 ft worktops....both with too much on them!....nice to see what you are up to on yours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you cant see my space Cara...Ive got two 6 ft worktops....both with too much on them!....nice to see what you are up to on yours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one busy desk Cara. Makes me feel at home. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Cara. what a busy table. LOL. Wouldn't have it any other way. I just realized that purple may be a theme with you ;-) I'll have to remember that. Creative Blessings! Kelly #52

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha you are right Cara I did the voice... you should see my desk now completely different to earlier.

    crafty hugs Pen x # 24

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great looking table, Cara - lots of opportunity for creating.
    Hope you find the TV and have a great time with your parents.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cara I quite often feel like I have given up the ghost!
    LOL.
    Your desk is looking better definitely more crafty. Have fun!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. No sunshine here, so I'm tidying up too. Lots of interesting peeks into your bins there. Happy WOYWW. Susanne #38

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cara, it comes to us all sometimes, tidying up I mean Lol! Thanks for the visit to mine. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 21

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL. I do not think this is the table of shame. I think it shows your creative juices have been at work! I can't help organising..its the geeky side of me and probably one of the reasons I love being a crafter..so much to keep organised..My next trick is to photocopy all of my stamps and create a category library..honestly I am SO dull. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very crafty - looks like you're in the middle of lots of goodies. Pile some on the floor or tuck away out of the way, or maybe just push aside when Mum comes to visit.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #46

    ReplyDelete
  12. my whole room is a dumping ground! I really need to buckle down....someday! LOL
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #36

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo Hoo! What a creative looking space, hope you've left yourself room to craft!

    Sorry to be late - Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    No 43

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha glad to see I'm not the only one with a messy desk and about 2" of clear space to work in ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x