Saturday 16 April 2016

Happy birthday


Happy Saturday! You'll be pleased to know that Parsley was declared fit and well at the vets and he's very happy that he doesn't have to have medicine twice a day. One day he might forgive me and stop running away and hiding when he sees me! 
I bought a couple of sets of stamps recently from Katzelkraft a French company. I was very impressed as I was managing to find all the shipping info etc I needed on their website with my 20 odd year old GCSE French. I then discovered there was a language button so you could change it all to English. Doh!
I stamped, coloured and fussy cut out the dog and the bone and used a sparkle pen for the ribbon. I added glossy accents to his eyes and nose. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted and I used tonic pin dot circles on the card to focus attention in the centre of the A6 card. The dog and bone were stuck on with 1mm foam tape to add some dimension, but will still post at the standard rate. I'm struggling to make any cards for challenges at the moment, just don't seem to have the energy/enthusiasm even though there's some fabulous ones going on. Oh well, managed to make a couple of simple cards this morning so at least there's something to show you later.

10 comments:

  1. Great to hear that Parsley is better. That must be a relief?
    I love this doggy card, that bone is too cute in a bow. A perfect card for any dog lover.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed you got a mention on the LIS blog for your floral card on kraft, whoop, whoop, well done Mrs. Here's to many more!

    Hugs Ex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card Cara, lovely the image and your design.
    So pleased that Parsley is now fit and well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card Cara and that little dog stamp is a real cutie. I really like the way that you've coloured him. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good news that Parsley has been passed fit by the vet. That is such a sweet card Cara. I really like your new stamps. The little dog has such a lovely expression. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear Parsley is fit and well!
    Love your doggy card, great idea to add the circular dots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings Cara, your card is just adorable, love the circular dots and little dog.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad Parsley is recovering well, it's such a worry when a pet needs treatment as you can't explain to them what is happening. Had to laugh about your fish comment over on my blog, I thought my daughter was the only fish-phobic.
    Super card and another Katzelkraft stamp I NEED - I can't believe it's taken me all these years to discover them.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cara, glad that Parsley is recovering well. I love this card, the stamp is awesome. Thanks for enabling me..now I have to go to their site and check them out :) Cx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cara glad to hear Parsley is ok now, sometimes it feels like its never ending. What a wonderful card love that dog, and your layout. looks great him hanging there for the bone.
    I think you may have gone to the website I was unable to do payments through for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x