Thursday 28 April 2016

Thursday already!



Seriously, where has this week gone? I thought that by having a week off I'd be able to get lots of crafting done and play along with loads of challenges. Um. Not really happened. I still need to finish and post my card for the monthly craft telly forum swap and just about managed to get my 2 ATCs finished last night for the ATC swap, fortunately everyone is running late on that one this month. I'm hoping to get a LIM entry in, but am struggling with it. Mojo is definitely hiding behind a pile of crafting stash laughing at me!
I did manage to finish off one card though. I heat embossed the clarity heart in gold and then coloured it in with spectrum noir pencils. It then sat in the box unloved for about 2 months. I eventually fussy cut it out and mounted it on cream and gold mats made with tattered lace pin dot squares. Simples.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cara, I know what you are saying about how the time is going.... and its Friday tomorrow !!!

    crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Cara. I bet it was fun to colour in. A really splendid card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colours are very vintage. The die cut squares frame the stamped image beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Cara, so elegant. I don't know where this week has gone either! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cara,
    what a very brilliant card.
    Love that wonderful stamped image, and your really great design
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks FANTASTIC mate, great colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful Cara, I love the pretty colours and embossing, it's all very elegant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cara I am loving all the mirror gold you are using on your recent cards, I haven't used it for ages but I think you might be persuading me. The embossed heart is beautiful but I love how you've framed it too.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got round to using this panel, it's soooo pretty and makes a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great, sometimes we spend so much time procrastinating over what to do with something and simple is best. I cant believe I am still going. How many posts have I missed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x