Monday 25 April 2016

Lots of love


I'm sharing with you another card that I made a little while ago today. Not sure if it's the meds or the after effects of the weekend, but I feel totally wiped out today, so no current crafting to share.
I printed the decoupaged shoe off from a Katy Sue cd-rom and used my spellbinders ovals to die cut it. The warm orange and peach cardstock were from Lidl and I lightly embossed the peach with a Sue Wilson illusion embossing folder. I also used a fiskars punch to cut the white paper "ribbon". The sentiment was from craftwork cards. I finished it off with some peach pearls and some faux stitching.
Hopefully, normal service will be resumed tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Love the color combination on this card.....and of course the beautiful shoe...*grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably a combination Cara. Anyway I do hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

    I love your girlie card. What a lovely decoupaged shoe and I love the colours. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous color combination, love the shoe and darling card design Cara.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great colour combination. You obviously have "the knack". I hope that you recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color scheme, Cara. Love this very feminine card. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cara sometimes you just have to put your feet up and relax, I believe you had a busy weekend too? New meds never help either.
    I love your shoe card, great colour combo too, very refreshing and spring like. Unlike the weather!

    Have a quiet day, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well lassie, you just have to chill out, it may well be a contribution of meds and weekend fun, so rest when you can.
    Beautiful card, I love the colours, I love fancy shoes but know cant wear them. Your card has fab layering, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cara. Loving the card, gorgeous colours and beautiful images. Sometimes it's better to just turn your back on the desk and do something different....in fact put your feet up and watch the TV. Pleased you liked my new Powertex project, so long as you don't mind getting gunged up you will love it. Happy crafty week for when you feel in the mood, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x