Thursday 21 April 2016

Less is more - use three stamps.


If it gets any warmer I'm officially going to declare it too hot! The warm weather doesn't help one of the lovely side effects of morphine, known affectionately (not!) as "drippy head". I think I might have to invest in one of those towelling head bands that the tennis players used to wear in the 70's.
I decided to have a go at a simple card this afternoon and the current challenge at Less is more - use three stamps seemed to fit the bill perfectly.
I used a sheet of A5 card folded in half for the card blank and added a strip of washi tape. I then stamped my first stamp the bunny wobbles from Stamping Bella and coloured it in with my favourite copics. I then got out the set of mini messages from Clearly Besotted and looked for two that worked together. I eventually settled on "a little note" and "sending love". I cunningly stamped them slightly out of alignment to highlight that they were two seperate stamps (believe that and you'll believe anything). I added a touch of clear wink of stella to the bunny tails and finished it with my favourite faux stitching. Hope you all have a lovely evening.

18 comments:

  1. This is utterly gorgeous! The bunnies are so sweet. Love the polka dot border too. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo cute Cara. What a fantastic bunny stamp that is and you've coloured it beautifully. Ha ha! I did laugh at your cunning plan ;-)
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cara Just wanted to return the favour and visit your blog which is lovely I shall enjoy scrolling back and looking at your work These bunnies are so cute beautifully coloured The washi tape is a perfect addition and the sentiment (wonky or not) suits the cheeky bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely bunny card Cara. A super image and I like the washi tape idea. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. N'aaww this is so cuuuuute!! What cute bunnies, fab sentiment and lovely cas design!
    Lucy x
    P.s. I am resting up "mum" :-P hehe thank you for caring!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! A sweet little row of bunnies! Cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cara this card is just so lovely - those bunnies are just adorable.

    crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet Cara, gorgeous. Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Cara I am loving your very cute bunnies. What a great card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA!! This is just freaking adorable Cara!! Love those bunnies! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I am glad it is warm 'up North' because it is freezing here in London, I cannot wait to get home to the heat. I love your card, those bunnies are so cute and I like the combo of the two CB stamps..must do that - I too carefully make sure my sentiments are not aligned ;) have a wonderful weekend. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous image Cara and a brilliant CAS card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute now I have that washi tape, where do i get the rest lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love those bunnies, I think I'm going to have to look for that stamp!
    Great card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  15. What adorable bunnies Cara!
    Thank you so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooooo cute, I reckon you'll get loads of use out of those bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that! What a fabulous set of bunnies!

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x